Problem-Solving Starts Here
Eugene Strupinsky Esq.
Eugene is a founding partner in the law firm of Lurie Strupinsky|LLP. Eugene advises clients on copyright and trademark protection and works with businesses on compliance issues and transactional matters.
His previous experience includes private practice as an associate at the law firm of Powley & Gibson, P.C. He is very proud of his early work as a public defender for Criminal Defense Practice of The Legal Aid Society in New York City and as a Court Attorney for the Hon. Robert M. Mandelbaum.
Eugene received his J.D. in 2004 from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, and his B.S. in Zoology and International Relations from the University of Wisconsin - Madison in 2000. Eugene attended public school in Wisconsin since arriving in 1989 with his family as a refugee from the former Soviet Union.
A resident of Brooklyn and a public-school parent, Eugene likes to volunteer at his children's school, has served on the school's Leadership Team, as well served as the Vice President for the Community Education Counsel for District 20 during the 2017-2019 term.
- Intellectual Property Consultation and Litigation
- Complex Commercial and Federal Litigation
- Health Law
- Employment Law
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 2004
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.S. - 1998
- Major: Zoology/International Relations
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- 1st Vice President of Community Education Counsel for District 20, Brooklyn NY
- Founding Member of Southern Brooklyn Pedestrian Safety Task Force
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner
- Vice President, Vision Ed Inc. (STEM Education Non-Profit)
- Powley & Gibson, P.C., Associate