Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
Estate planning is the answer to many questions including but not limited to:
- What happens to my assets, my money and property after I pass away?
- Who manages my estate and how my estate is managed?
- What happens to minor children and who looks after them?
- How to protect my assets during my lifetime?
A free consultation with our New York estate planning attorneys can help you start building your estate plan, a plan that is unique to you and your family’s needs.
HOW OUR NEW YORK ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS CAN ASSIST YOU
Our estate planning attorney offer a free consultation to discuss your assets, your future, and your wishes. Our attorneys evaluate your goals and help you craft an estate plan that meets your individual needs. We explain to you all the different tools used in estate planning to help you start your estate planning process.
ESTATE PLANNING SERVICES
- Last Will & Testament ($750)
- Living Trust, Irrevocable/Revocable Trust ($2,500)
- Living Will a.k.a Advance Directive ($300)
- Healthcare Proxy/ Medical POA ($300)
- Power of Attorney ($150)
- In home visit/Hospital or Nursing Home Visit ($250 additional travel fee)
- Will Package for Spouse ($1,000)
- Estate Planning Package (Trust, Will, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Healthcare Proxy $3,000)
SERVICES RELATED TO ESTATE PLANNING:
- Will Probate-Uncontested ($2,000 plus filing fees)
- Uncontested Estate Administration ($2,000 plus filing fees)
- Medicaid Planning, Medicaid Asset Protection, Medicaid Applications
Areas We Serve:
NEW YORK CITY