Real Estate Law
Our law firm’s offices in New York represent purchasers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate throughout the New York City area, Long Island, and Westchester County. Our team of real estate attorneys is experienced in assisting first time buyers and sellers through the ever-changing New York real estate market.
We diligently handle the following Real Estate services:
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Residential & Commercial Refinance Representation/Borrowers
- Lender Representation/Mortgage Closings
- Purchase or Sale of Condominium
- Co-op Representation/Purchase-Sale/Co-op transfers
- 1031 Exchanges
- Deed Transfers (plus filing fee)
- Real Estate Litigation/Construction Contracts and Disputes
- Residential and Commercial Leases
Why Choose Us For Your New York Real Estate Transactions?
At Lurie | Stupinsky LLP, we believe that buying or selling real estate is a personal experience that requires attorneys to work closely with their clients and guide them every step of the way. That is why each transaction is personally handled by a real estate attorney and not pushed on staff. Attorney Nick Khalifeh who leads the real estate departments has years of experience assisting first time buyers and sellers. He previously counseled boards of managers and directors of condos and co-ops on various real estate matters, and has represented numerous institutional lenders in successful real estate closings.
Areas We Serve:
NEW YORK CITY
Connect With Us Today
420 East 138th Street,
Bronx, NY 10454
8324 4th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
1 Liberty Plaza
New York, NY 10006